269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my first attempt at posting a pic of my turck here;

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rear view notice the 4" megs stainless tip (3" mandrel bent exhaust pipe). The trailer to the left is the 21 footer that this beast tows. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well it looks as though I have figured out how to properly post a pic. Here is the rundown on my truck.
1990 DODGE W150
5.9L 360 4 speed auto, 3.54 gears
67,000 original miles, original paint original interior
Heavy spring pack on the back (putting a heavy one on the front in the next couple of months)
Full synthetics throughout
6 disc cd changer, cobra cb, amp and 10" sub
3" mandrel bent exhaust with Magnaflow muffler (soon to be dynomax ultra flow), and Magnaflow cat. Hedman headers,
High output ignition (MSD), K&N filter.
various running lights throughout

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I almost forgot New (just got them this week)! Pirelli Norseman 30X9.50 R15 tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here is another

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a front view, (notice the cb antannae).

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here is a good view of the cb antannae. (you gotta love that original hood ornament) ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a view of my conversion headlamps. These convert the regular sealed beams. To a clear lens lamp housing with a H4 replaceable halogen bulb.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is an interior shot. If you look just to the right of the transfer case lever you can see the cb. under by the steering wheel is my brake controller for the trailer

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, as you can see that picture kicked my butt. ::)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did some work on Lil ' Red, this weekend. I installed a sun 2.5" tach on the pillar, and a set of Truck-Lite running lights on the roof. I also installed some L.E.D's on the front grille.

Here is a picture of the Tach

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here is another. Dont mind the Chebbie. It is my brothers NOT mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Last one. I will try to get a close up shot of it on, plus I need to get some night pictures with the running lights on.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Would really like to see those running lights! Would you recommend the kit? I have contemplated adding them to my truck. What about those headers? Any reason why they don't make them for 90's? I dont suppose they would make them for my '87?! How'd you do it?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well the headers made to fit the 70's era dodges will fit. BUT they come with out the smog gear. If you have to pass emissions then you will have to add air tubes for your air pump. Also your emissions ports on the heads will have to be plugged as well as a o2 bung welded in the header for your o2 sensors. It is doable but a pain if you have to pass the sniffer test like I do ::)

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm seriously thinkin this guy loves his truck!! lol...But it really is a cool looking truck. I always wanted to fix my 90 Power Ram up like that but never had the cash. :\'(

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mopar-or-no-car said:
well it looks as though I have figured out how to properly post a pic. Here is the rundown on my truck.
1990 DODGE W150
5.9L 360 4 speed auto, 3.54 gears
67,000 original miles, original paint original interior
Heavy spring pack on the back (putting a heavy one on the front in the next couple of months)
Full synthetics throughout
6 disc cd changer, cobra cb, amp and 10" sub
3" mandrel bent exhaust with Magnaflow muffler (soon to be dynomax ultra flow), and Magnaflow cat. Hedman headers,
High output ignition (MSD), K&N filter.
various running lights throughout
VERY, VERY nice truck. I don't think I read if you have owned it since new. If not where in the world did you find it. I just cannt believe that close up of the grill and headlights. That grill trim looks brand new. That is the one part of my truck that I'm not satisfied with. Mine is pitted really bad. Probably from all the winters in Colorado where it has spent most of its life.

I'm curious about the heavy spring pack? Did you replace the stock leaf springs? Maybe what you did I won't be able to do to mine since mine is 4x4 and yours is 2WD. But I thought I would ask.

Thanks,
Tod

1 - 20 of 26 Posts