Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what a rare '71 Dude looks like if you've never seen one. This ones rough, but restorable, and will be a project down the road. I payed $100 for it and got it started the same day!

Heres a frontal view. The thing is a bit rough, that fender needs replaced. NO, the Cab lights ARE NOT factory. I've gotta patch holes there unfortunately.

Heres the motor that came in it. Its a 1976 360 out of a car backed by a matching 727 trans. It runs strong, all I needed to do was replace the carb and hook up my remote ignition

Heres a look inside. The seat cover is NOT factory, but the rest is excepting that brown steering wheel cover. The rubber mat hides rusty floors unfortunatly.

Just in case you're wondering, yes its a Dude and heres what the stripe looks like

·
Registered
12 Posts
I saw a fairly nice conditioned "Dude" in okmulgee one day, not too long after a post came up on the boards. Don Knotts was the official spokesperson for Dodge back then ;D

Randall

·
Registered
752 Posts
Is that factory air cond. in a '71? Anybody know the last year for the auto shifter on the dash (no, not pushbutton)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts