Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
thanks, not shown are the hummer beadlock rims for the charger, new 2004 Dodge 40/20/40 and bench for the crew, new bed for the crew, grill for the charger. dana 44 and 60 on the charger (4.10 and rear trac-loc) you can't really see them, soon to be spool, and smittybuilt rear tube bumper for the charger.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
BTW, I need another top to chop. Anyone know of one.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
81crew 79 charger, thanks, the crew still needs the gears put in, I have them but have no time to have them done. They are 5.13s Hopefully it is headed for bodywork and paint in the next couple of weeks. The same guy who did the charger is going to do the crew. The charger paint is a year old and never been washed, the cre will be viper red.

·
5,655 Posts
Damn Nice Damn Nice, I need to get my ass up there and see those next time im in waco.I remeber seeing the crew cab cruising down hwy6 by College station. By the way do you still have those extra hummer tires? Im looking for a spare for my rig.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.