·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Welcome aboard Stepside_TW finally someone got it right lol

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Howdy Stepside. If ya ever get up to Shelby, look me up we'll go raise some hell. Oh and what are you drivin'?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thought I would say hi and jion the chapter. HI. Am I part of the chapter yet? J/K

My name is Danny and I drive a 96 1500 sport with 33"s and 5" lift. I also own a 75 PowerWagon that I just bought which im plan to put on a big lift and even bigger tires. Im orginally form Billings but im in the military right now. But Im getting ready to move close to home so I should make it to billings once a month atleast. I hope I can do some wheeling with you guys and cant wait to get back home.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard L1qu1daze

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey all! in the process of moving from memphis back to MT. will be kickin around the kalispell/missoula area in a '86 RC. hope to get involved with some action in the area.

-chux

...hola to the fellah that recommended this site when i was gettin' MT plates on the rig in kalispell. 8)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey, not the only one anymore!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee!
chux, you'll be real close to me if yuor in Missoula, and mega, i be drivin an 83 Short Power Ram with a utiline box. peace my muddawgs

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
chux said:
hey all! in the process of moving from memphis back to MT. will be kickin around the kalispell/missoula area in a '86 RC. hope to get involved with some action in the area.

-chux

...hola to the fellah that recommended this site when i was gettin' MT plates on the rig in kalispell. 8)
That was me dude, glad you found us. I still havent gotten my plates yet, lmao...

Keep in touch

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Day All,
My new project has led me to your board. Any help is always appreciated. My 413 is about out of machine shop jail and I am in the process of aquiring parts to mate it to my NP435. Does this forum have a general classifieds?

Any ways, I do most of my wheeling around Bozeman. Hope to see you on the trails.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
As ole red said welcome to the site. How about some more info about your truck and what your planning on doing with that 413.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Welcome to the site, what took ya so long to post? We need some more Montana guys. If ya ever get up my way IM me. How about some pics and specs on that short box.

·
Registered
597 Posts
So are you guys going to let me become an honourary member there or what? I was born there and am legally still a US citizen

·
Registered
597 Posts
That's the only kind to be!!!!!!!    How does everyone else feel? Let me know

1 - 20 of 59 Posts