·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Welcome aboard Stepside_TW finally someone got it right lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thought I would say hi and jion the chapter. HI. Am I part of the chapter yet? J/K

My name is Danny and I drive a 96 1500 sport with 33"s and 5" lift. I also own a 75 PowerWagon that I just bought which im plan to put on a big lift and even bigger tires. Im orginally form Billings but im in the military right now. But Im getting ready to move close to home so I should make it to billings once a month atleast. I hope I can do some wheeling with you guys and cant wait to get back home.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard L1qu1daze

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey all! in the process of moving from memphis back to MT. will be kickin around the kalispell/missoula area in a '86 RC. hope to get involved with some action in the area.

-chux

...hola to the fellah that recommended this site when i was gettin' MT plates on the rig in kalispell. 8)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey, not the only one anymore!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee!
chux, you'll be real close to me if yuor in Missoula, and mega, i be drivin an 83 Short Power Ram with a utiline box. peace my muddawgs

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
chux said:
hey all! in the process of moving from memphis back to MT. will be kickin around the kalispell/missoula area in a '86 RC. hope to get involved with some action in the area.

-chux

...hola to the fellah that recommended this site when i was gettin' MT plates on the rig in kalispell. 8)
That was me dude, glad you found us. I still havent gotten my plates yet, lmao...

Keep in touch

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Day All,
My new project has led me to your board. Any help is always appreciated. My 413 is about out of machine shop jail and I am in the process of aquiring parts to mate it to my NP435. Does this forum have a general classifieds?

Any ways, I do most of my wheeling around Bozeman. Hope to see you on the trails.

·
Registered
597 Posts
So are you guys going to let me become an honourary member there or what? I was born there and am legally still a US citizen

·
Registered
597 Posts
That's the only kind to be!!!!!!!    How does everyone else feel? Let me know

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.