Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOKING FOR AN AFTERMARKET CLUTCH LINKAGE BELLCRANK THAT CORRECTS FOR INSTALLING A 3 INCH BODY LIFT. HAD TO HACK GRIND WELD AND SERIOUSLY TWEAK THE ONE IN MY BUDDYS TRUCK A COUPLE YEARS AGO, MAN IT LOOKS LIKE FRANKENSTEIN. THIS HEADACHE IS WHATS STOPPED ME FROM DOING A BODY LIFT THIS LONG. IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF A COMPANY THAT BUILDS A MODIFIED ONE LET ME KNOW. THANKS ??? ;D

·
Registered
29,708 Posts
that and SMASH the caps lock key with a hammer on yer key board / caps on the internet are like YELLING inperson / what the hell you yelling at us for

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry to have offended you. had been up for almost a day straight and had the g/f raising ten kinds of hell with me in the background. didn't realize had cap locks on until i submitted post and too late.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I will get some pics of mine there are 2 types either with the outside end attached to the floor board or attached to the frame find or make a bracket to put it on the frame = no more problems :D

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
didn't the trucks go to hydraulic actuators in late eighties? i thought someone told me that they did. every late 80's and early 90's truck i've seen has been an automatic so i never really knew for sure. i've always hated hydraulic clutches but it may be worth looking into.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
No they didn't use hyd in the late 80's, and just make a bracket to bolt the pivot to and put it on the frame if you want i can take a picture of mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts