Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know who all saw it but a former member posted under a new name. he put a childish little name and a picture.

id like to say Good Job to the mod whoever caught that one an handled it fast.

i sure hope there isnt a reoccurance of that.

on the other hand i was guilty too. all the jerk was trying to do was get a rise out of us. an a few of us posted. i think in the future his little antics would be better to be ignored.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
The mod was Danny (PrimerGrey)...I just cleaned up the bits and pieces. Good job, Danny {cool}

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
I was one of the ones who posted. I asked him why he came here if he hated it so much.

I agree. It was a good, quick catch.

You guys do a good job.

Ted

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
I'm on the board all the time, so I'm surprised I missed the post. That was a quick catch. Good job guys.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Didn't see it here either. anything interesting?

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not really. someone being a punk. its one thing a jerk. its another to be one when it was your fault

G

·
Thanks guys :-[

You can bet that won't be the last we hear of him. It's too bad people have to act like that.

For those of you who posted to that, you're grounded. Go to your rooms. ;)

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Lol Peanut you seemed to find the humor in it if i remember correctly, wasn't it something like "funny name" and "get it" lol i didn't say a word about it, just looked, laughed, and said damn i would have taken that sticker

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Sob, now that i incriminated myself let me explain and say that i left it there to show a certain someone that communism isn't alive and present here figuring i would just modify anything harsh anyone said and make it silly.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ed. communism may be alive an well. but it aint in this country an not on this site. an yeah i was being a little sarcastic about his new name. considering he did it to himself. course when i got punished as a little kid i always thought my parents were the mean bad ones. then i grew up.......

some have yet to i guess

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Ok, I must have missed something while I was at work this weekend. Who exactly is Peanut?

·
Premium Member
9,993 Posts
cooper30 said:
Ok, I must have missed something while I was at work this weekend. Who exactly is Peanut?
That's Marty's new pet name for Willy ;D

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I had replied to this but I think the server screwed up and didn't accept it..

Anyway, If this is all in reference to the post Bill made which included pictures of him destroying a RCC sticker, I am sorry. I guess since he is my boyfriend I feel I kinda take some of the slack for him, but if it helps any - I cannot control the boy. However, I didn't even know till 3 days ago he made a post about it, I was just told what he did to it and Hybrid 1Ton told me there was a post that was quickly removed. Good job Mods :) Again, sorry for his antics..

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Hey Christy, you are not responsible for what another adult does, even if he's your boyfriend.

:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.