·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
ONLY 207 pics?????? Geez George!

I got to work all weekend and all you got to do was play! ::)

Mike

·
Registered
329 Posts
I WASN'T ABLE TO GO!!! My R/C took a dump on me about three days before the trip. :mad: I thought it was my fuel pump, but it wasn't. The dealership said my injectors were leaking, but it turns out that one of the wires that goes to the connectors was bad. I took it to this place in Prescott Valley and it took them almost four days to find out what was wrong with it. ??? In the end I only got charged for three hours of labor, but I was still mad. On top of that now my R/C idles to high. They are closed on the weekends so I now I have to wait until they open on Mon. I lost money on the cabin I rented in Moab, but dammit I was still determined to go offroad so I went to Sedona and did the Broken Arrow trail. I wasn't Moab, but it had to do. So I guess I'll see you guys on the next run... :)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
bummer, we'll have to go next year ;D

if my truck isn't done by then, it will never be done

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It'll be done.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
GunPilot said:
It'll be done.
i hope so, the engine/tranny/tcase should be ready to go back in by early december ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.