·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here to introduce yourselves and join the chapter

·
Registered
131 Posts
I must be the only one from the show me state, member name is murrman and real name is mason murr I live in south central missouri in the middle of the mark twain national forest in a small town (can't stand cities).
mason

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to meet you murrman, if you would like to officially join please send me your name and screen name and state your in and a ph # in a e-mail murrman and i will add you to the list thankyou

Also anyone think they can handle the Missouri Chapter in a Leader capacity involving handling this board and dealing with keeping the chapter up to date and the members list also let me know

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I'm a well known missourian on this site and can be found in the chat room late at night. My name is Doug. I'm from a small town in Northwest Missouri named Kidder. I travel all over missouri alot because i work in Fulton, go to school in Kansas City and have family in Springfield. I worked for several years as a auto mechanic and i'm ASE certified. Right now i'm doing Industrial maintenance but am still very involved with cars and Mopars.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to here from you 300le hey any thoughts about my question in the above post, let me know

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard Dora

·
Registered
380 Posts
This is just a post to see if the Chapter leader will contact me. I will be going to Ram Jam and want to see if I can get a convoy going from KC MO. Well contact me MO members. [email protected]

Take Care
Aaron

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I would convoy from KC but i'm pretty sure that i'll be driving down US 36 west into kansas quite aways then south to randolph.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hay everyone I live in the KC area. I have two RC's. One is a project truck. I hope to have it ready by RamJam. If not my daily driver should be ready. I bought both the RC's for 600 and I am taking the interior from one and puting it i the other than switching body to frame as soon as I get the frame ready. Well u can find me at the chat room at diff times. I will see u all at RamJam.

e-mail - [email protected]

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
What part of KC areyou from. I'm in KC at least twice a week now.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hay Chrysler I am up north by Metro North Mall. I live off 169 highway. I am all over the city though. Well give me a hollar.

Aaron

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just got registard. Jan 12 we bought an 86 RC and the on the 15th we bought an 85 RC that had been rolled. Trying like crazy to get one ready for Ram Jam and we will be there one way or the other in March too. We live in north Kansas City, MO. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Kim

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Welcome to the site Cowgirl. Cowboy and Cowgirl do you two like know each other? I'm pretty familiar with NKC, gladstone and Liberty area.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm the better 1/2, he's the other 1/2. I think Aaron (cowboy778) already mentioned that we live off 169 and 68th Street. I don't remember if your local, or just visit a lot. But your welcome to stop by and take a look at the real products when your in the area. E-mail me and we can make plans and I will give you directions. Are you going to Randolph on 3/8?

Kim

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
As far as going to randolph in march, i dont' think i can do it. I work 3 12 hour shifts on the weekend and i'm going to save my vacation for Ram Jam. I'm from up by Cameron, MO. I use to work at Liberty Firestone and went to College at Maple Woods. Right now I work on the other side of the state In Fulton and i have a college class two nights a week at Longview.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I recently asked to take the job as area chapter leader. Last weekend Cowboy778, trucklovingcowgirl and I went with the kansas chapter out to tuttle creek ORV. It was a blast. I would like to get enough Missourians involved with this board that we can maybe sometime meet up and go do something somewhere. So don't be shy, tell us more about yourself in this thread.

Doug

·
Registered
131 Posts
I live in Cabool, Mo. in south central Mo. about 65 miles east of Springfield, Mo. on hwy. 60. I work for a trucking co. and unfortunately I have to work weekends (that sucks) so except for vacation time I am screwed on weekend adventures. This years vacation will be spent in Inianapolis, In. at the NHRA dragrace the US Nationals the biggest race of the year. A budy has a drag car and wants to race at the US nationals so I'll get to go as a pit crew member (cool). So I will keep in touch and maybe will be able to figure out something to go play sometime.
mason

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Mason, I work weekends too so i know how you feel. I have 4 days off a week to go play though.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts