Dodge RamCharger Central banner

mikebon08's 1983 3/4 ton 4x4 formerly ratitude's

4K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  xcracecoach 
G
#1 ·
Here's some pictures of my 1983 Power Ram 250. It now has 257,000 miles on it with no rebuilds. It has a stock original 318 w/ Carter AFB carb and headers, NP435 tranny, NP208 transfer case, 4.10 gears, Dana 60 rear axle w/ limited slip, Dana 44 front axle, older American Racing wheels, and 265/75R-16 Firestone Wilderness AT tires. The bed, doors, and front clip are from a '85 D150.

UPDATE: I sold this truck to mikebon08 who lives here in Wichita back in early March of this year. It has retired from being a daily driver to a part-time working truck.

Eric

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Finally got that angle iron on there huh? Cool deal man.....you oughta come out to that mopar show at the red coach inn on west kellogg tomorrow man....it's gonna be kewl ;D

Randall

#11 ·
you should paint the tabs that hold the grill in white, then it would look like a big gapping mouth comming up to devour all those in it's path

#15 ·
It's back to being a daily driver.

Brother-in-law tried to get a deer with his rifle: no luck. Tried with his bow: no luck. Driving home from work one night in his '94 Cummins: bingo! About $2500 damage, and the diesel is parked waiting for new parts.

The '83 isn't nearly as clean as it was when Eric took these pictures though.

ratitude said:
Here's some pictures of my 1983 Power Ram 250. It now has 257,000 miles on it with no rebuilds. It has a stock original 318 w/ Carter AFB carb and headers, NP435 tranny, NP208 transfer case, 4.10 gears, Dana 60 rear axle w/ limited slip, Dana 44 front axle, older American Racing wheels, and 265/75R-16 Firestone Wilderness AT tires. The bed, doors, and front clip are from a '85 D150.

UPDATE: I sold this truck to mikebon08 who lives here in Wichita back in early March of this year. It has retired from being a daily driver to a part-time working truck.

Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.