·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here to introduce yourselves and join the chapter

·
Registered
772 Posts
Well hello and welcome to the Michigan Chapter of RCC. My names Lee and i've taken on the great and exciting task of getting a club together in the local area. If i can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me.

Lee

·
3,940 Posts
hello, my name is #2. cuz, well, i am #2, to post that is.
my name is bob and i'm a mopar addict and i live in michigan home of the big 3 but you already knew that. once i find extra time i'd be more than happy to run some trails w/you guys, ok, just us(1990RamMan) then.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I reckon I'll jump in here and introduce myself. Name's Ryan, I'm a student at Northwestern Michigan College and working partime to support my dodges. I live just outside Traverse City (your little finger on the hand map). If you're ever up in these parts feel free to get in touch, always looking for an excuse to cover the old dodge beast with a fresh coat of mud.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all.
Its great to see some mopar people in michigan.
I live in the Gaylord area and own a 1973 w100 short box with a lift kit and 35 in mud kings 360 auto. also a 72 challenger and a 70 charger 500.
We have a small mopar club in northern mi. called
Northern Michigan Mopar Club we have a small yearly fee to join 10 bucks a year and meet once a month.
if anyone is interested please email me at
[email protected]
or home phone is Classified

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
hi, im zach and im an alchoholic.

jk
i am zach, ive been aorund for a while, im 18, live in lincoln park, and at 18 yrs old, i am the only person who i know that has owned 5 soon to be 6 vehicles, and only one of them not being a dodge ram, i love my rc, as u all do too, ummmmmm... message me if u care, if u dare

-ZacH--

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, my name is Chris. I am from Holland, Michigan (over by Grand Rapids right off Lake Michigan). I have been a member of this site for about a year, but I have not posted much. I have a '83 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4, and a '87 Ramcharger 2WD. I am a Dodge fanatic, but made the mistake of buying a '77 Chevy Camaro recently that I am investing most of my time on now.:( I still love my Dodge 4x4 the most though!:)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
hey, my name is sean..I thought I was already a member of the chapter but i'm not on the list thing so i'll introduce myself. I live in Pierson, MI, which is about 30 miles north of Grand Rapids. I have a 78 RC and a 79 that i'm workin on. I also have a 87 that i dont know what i'm doin with yet. Most of my money goes into my trucks. I'm 18 yrs old. I love Ramchargers, but parents hate to see them in the yard, so I'm having to restrain myself, aaaaahhhh

Sean

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The-Challenger said:
evil my name is Tim
Thanks Tim, i will add it

·
Registered
84 Posts
My name is Dan and i live in Romeo which is about an hour north of Detroit in the summer months but right now i am a freshman at WMU in Kalamazoo. I hope to go to some chapter events this summer.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey all. My name's Jeff and I'm from White Pigeon (about 30 miles south of Kalamazoo). If I'm not there I'm more than likely at Ferris State in Big Rapids. If any of you find youselves in my general area(s), feel free to shoot me an email...I'm always looking for an excuse to get the ol' heap dirty.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
lol, i like older trucks, and younger girls, lol
-ZacH--
but sheri hate me. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey all, i'm Scott and i live in Kalamazoo. I just got my stock 1988 RC last november and i'm itchen to start building it up and start wheeling. Few years back i had a F-150 and i loved to go up to silver lake and play in the sand, so i plan on going up there lots with my new rig. As for now it needs alittle work but its still strong, just not test hill strong atm. I'm just waiting on my tax check and i'm going to put it all into my RC.. I'm hooked! Looking forward to meetin and wheeling with you all.

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
ok all here it goes im from mi but im in texas at this point in time im gonna be here for a bit on a job im hopin to get back asap so when i get back hopin to get in touch and to meet u guys and gals lol im from mtpleasant

·
Registered
31 Posts
My name is Charles "Chazz" and I live in Hillsdale. I have a '77 RC that hopefully one day will be built into a decent trail cruiser and tow rig.

1 - 20 of 344 Posts