Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here a fan of Metallica specifically their S&M Album?
If so, has anyone found the album with the crowd noise in the background removed?

·
29,516 Posts
I like it, but have never heard of any version of a live album with the audience removed. Why bother?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to use "Wherever I May Roam" for a school project and the crowd noises realy ruin it.Also I just dont like listening to 10 secs of crowd for the start of all the songs.

·
29,516 Posts
Why that version specifically? Is it the song itself, or the fact that it has orchestration?

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Bah, they haven't made a real Metallica album since ...And Justice For All.

·
29,516 Posts
Definite decline after 'Justice. I did like the black album though, just not as much as the previous ones. St. Anger was like the worst metal album ever, and I don't mean just by Metallica, EVER!. I will say though, I was pleasantly surprised with Death Magnetic and I like it a lot.

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
It just goes to show what a pansy metal guys become once they cut their hair, lol.  Or is it that they became a pansy and then cut their hair as a result?  ;D

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
I thought this was going to be about a different S & M  ::)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Elwenil said:
It just goes to show what a pansy metal guys become once they cut their hair, lol. Or is it that they became a pansy and then cut their hair as a result? ;D
Shows they are getting old. The title of their next album will be "Damn Punk Kids! Back in my day..."

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Elwenil said:
Bah, they haven't made a real Metallica album since ...And Justice For All.
x2

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
What the hell is that racket? I didn't think it was possible for that song to sound any more ridiculous than it did on the album but whatever retard made that topped it.

This is Metallica at it's best. 1986, on the Master of Puppets tour with Cliff:

Metallica Damage Inc Live in 1986 at Quebec City Canada

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
I think it was some joker's creative "editing".

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
KThaxton said:
Really, what the hell was that?
its a thing on you tube, look up ''band name'' shreds, people have made vids for a lot of bands.

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
What the hell for?  It's not musically pleasing, it's not funny, it's an abomination.  Some people have too much time on their hands.

·
29,516 Posts
I've seen home-made videos before, the ones I've seen were actually pretty good, more of a tribute. That one was just stupid!

·
Registered
659 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts