Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and some buds are going to be going to McCaslin Mt. this weekend Friday-Monday. We were just there for Spring Fling and had a blast. If anybody is interested in coming up let me know. Hes some pics from Spring Fling www.cardomain.com/id/wickedakota90

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Have a good time, we have other plans for the week end already. I will be back up in that area for the March of Dimes ride in September if anyone else is interested.

Oh ya, make sure you don't go where you aren't suppose to ;)

Me and WyzGuy helped move some of them big ass rocks in their...... :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got back, i trashed the front pinion yoke, my brother in his Jeep broke both upper control arms in half. Used rachet straps and a chain and binder to hold the axle in place so i could limp it to a big mudhole and opening to get it onto a trailor. 3 trucks rolled over, a '79 Bronco was going up "The Impassible" with a t-case and driveshaft in the back for a K5 on 52" Michelins and rockwells that broke his case in half. The Bronco lost his brakes and slammed it into reverse to stop, then snubbed the engine and hit a tree which made him roll 3 times. It got rolled back over and fired right up. Saw a bear cross the road just down the road from the campgrounds. I have alot of stories to tell but im not ambitious enough to type it all right now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got some pics up of me from memorial day weekend on pages 4 and 5 www.cardomain.com/id/wickedakota90

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.