Dodge RamCharger Central banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site is provided to showcase the trucks of our members in the Florida Chapter

http://floridachapter.ramchargercentral.net

Some of the rules for submittal; You are invited to show off your rides, by submitting a picture and the details of your truck.

To submit a pic, you have two options You can send me an e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Or if the pic of your truck already exists on a website, you can either e-mail me or IM me the link, and I will copy it into the site. If you would like for me to include your website in the LINK page, please let me know.

I am constantly bombarded by junk mail. I normally dump anything that looks like junk w/o checking it. I suggest that to prevent this that you include in the subject title of your e-mail, you say RCC/FL MEMBER pics.

Your pics will be reduced to a 514x411 pixel size, I suggest your pics be in that size or larger. Try not to send smaller pics, they do not look good when they have to be enlarged.

The website provides a certain amount of room. To be fair, I can only allow one pic per vehicle. If you own more than one truck, thats fine, you can submit more than one truck. Should I run out of room I will be forced to remove truck pics of inactive members. If you no longer own your truck, it is subject to removal.

Along with your truck pics, I will need the details of your truck. Check out the site and look at the format. In it you'll see what each truck has and any special features it has or future mods which their owners wish to do.

When you do submit a pic, I'm not expecting a magazine quality spread, but try not to have a bunch of clutter in the background. Natural settings are best but not required. If at anytime you wish to replace your truck pic with a better one or one which reflects new improvements, you may do so at anytime.

Thank you
Ed

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.