Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post Pics of you, your family, your vehicles, your pets, or whatever here! :D

If you do not know how to post pictures to the thread, check out this thread.

Please also keep the chatting to a minimum. Â After all, it's a picture board. Â Duplicates will be deleted.

·
Registered
86 Posts
right now the cutlass is receiving a 95 4.3 liter vortec, long tube headers, 2.5 inch dual exaust with h pipe, strait thru race mufflers on each side. rev kit so 7500rpm is comfortable, painless harness, 700r4, 9 inch, complete poly bushings, eibach springs, kyb shocks, 1 3/4 inch front swaybar and 1.5 inch rear, 15 inch winston cup 18 lb steelies, and gutted interior. soon to follow, boxed control arms, tubular a arms, vette spindles, baer disks, vette Z06 20x10.5 r and 18x9.5 front wheels, and a big turbo on the vortec backed by a tko five speed. long term project indeed. the body is gonna be smoothed, filled, and semi gloss black with custom aluminum side skirts, front, and rear air dams, 6 point cage, and aluminum front and rear wheel tubs to clear the z06 wheels. light turbo road race cutlass soon to come.

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took these from another post on our board and resized them to fit. It's Mark's older truck. This is one nice rig, running or not. {cool}

Hey Mark, now that you have the Ram, whatcha gonna do to this baby? Offroad rig? Beater? Show Truck? C'mon man! The suspense is killing me! ;D

605 Posts
heres some pics of my rig in nc... its also my everyday driving rig so its on 32" tires... and my rig is a 79 ramcharger... hope yall like

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
here is a pic of my RC without a top

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is it. Â The newest member of our family! Â :D Â Enjoy! Â ;D

Okay, here's a rundown on what she's got. Â Actually, it looks more like a HE rather than a SHE, as Lindsay pointed out; like it's pissed off at something - Fords. Â ::) Â ;D

1990 Dodge Ramcharger LE 150

• Engine: 360 EFI
  • Tranny: 518 OD tranny
  • T-Case: NP 241
  • Axles: Dana 44 / Chrysler 9 1/4 (it's got a tow package and limited slip out back, so I think they are 4.11 gears)
It's got power everything and 99% of it still works. Â Only exceptions are the mirrors don't work quite right and the passenger side door lock acted weird tonight, but it was a fluke.

Also, the hood release is really tight. Â Gonna find where it's dragging and lube it up or replace it. Â Oh yeah, and the steering is standard Dodge. Â Need a Borgeson shaft. Â ::) Â ;D

Other than that, 190,000 miles and she purrs like a kitten. Â I am the third owner of this vehicle at this point. Â The previous owner bought it as a REPO from Alaska and kept it in mint condition ever since; replaced tons of stuff that eventually fails so it's passed its "needy" phase. Â Transmission is 1 year old. Â Tires are in great shape.

Here's my CB setup:

Here's the radio itself. Â It gets to come out in a couple of weeks so I can get it super tuned for more power.

Here's a back-end shot of the Ramcharger. Â My K40 antenna location is the driver side rear bumper. Â As soon as I get a Max Rad antenna for the roof, I'm going to remove the K40 because it appears that it's not grounding properly

I now have Comms! Â ;D

Here's some more pics of my RC!

Here are some more pics of the Money Pit. Updated 9/10/2005.

-James

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mastermoparman said:
you all are going to go omg when you see this

oh k here is my pictrues
the interrior

the exterrior

the engine

and my poor frunt leaf springs
Picture relocation: 3/1/05, compliments of Raminator. You have been RAMINATED! ;D

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
that is the linke to all my picts that i just took

http://img237.exs.cx/gal.php?g=02660020.jpg
the first 3 pict are of the engin out of the 88 rc
and the pict of the truck with mold is a 40 somthing sheby(the way sheby should be) hte rest is of the 79
http://img237.exs.cx/gal.php?g=02660005.jpg
thease are fo the 88 rc and of my 84 pu
but here is a preview

the 88 that is for sale/parts

my 84 that is my daily gas gusling driver

this one kneed no introduction

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.