Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok that should be enought pics for now. if any of you have pics you want posted you can send them to me or just post them here.

Scott

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok heres a pics of the last rock on the iceman trail. No we didn't go over it. The chevy in the front has gone over it in the past but I have to long of a wheel base so we backed back up the trail for about 1/4 mile then turned around and ran it again. The blazer is a friend that lives a few doors down who is into rocks and doesn't care about his sheet metal. Man I can't wait to get a truck I can do that to.

Scott

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here is some pics of wayne a friend (none member who I go wheelin with a lot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here is one of wayne stuck in happy trails pond. BTW those are 33" tires you can't realy see.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
give me a call any time and we'll go wheelin' BTW I have yet to get stuck here in South Dakota. I did get stuck once in a mud pit but not here. LOL I haven't been able to wheel that hard do to not having another truck with me that could pull me out. That and when I did the wife was 8 months PG so I couldn't wheel that hard.

Scott

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok RAMCHARGER HEAVEN sent me some pics from him so here is some pics of his 89 RC. Heres what he had to say in his e-mail "It's an 89 Ramcharger, that's had a little custom
stuff here and there. I just put in a reman 318 cause I burned a hole in the piston in the last one. I guess most of the pics will speak for themselves."

enjoy.

Scott

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts