Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Sam,
have you ever thought about adding something in people's profile that shows how long they've been a member? I've been on the site for just about a year, and I have fewer posts that some of the motor mouths that joined up six monthes ago. Just a thought. Don't worry about it if it's too much trouble. ;D

edit: Oops! it's already there in the member profile. :-[ How about it showing in our thread posts?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I havent been on here very long and take offense to blabber mouth if you were to look most of my post are on the help board...Im just trying to help people out not add posts to log just tryin to contribute i spend 4-5 days a week at least 2 hours a day tryin to give good vehicle info ...I havent been on the help board in the last few weeks as much as i would like to be (family in town, working on my own rig ,vacation coming)But ill be there more....soon and more often just tryin to help out .......Still not a blabber mouth.........O.K i feel better now LOL Jason

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jamm said:
I havent been on here very long and take offense to blabber mouth if you were to look most of my post are on the help board...Im just trying to help people out not add posts to log just tryin to contribute i spend 4-5 days a week at least 2 hours a day tryin to give good vehicle info ...I havent been on the help board in the last few weeks as much as i would like to be (family in town, working on my own rig ,vacation coming)But ill be there more....soon and more often just tryin to help out .......Still not a blabber mouth.........O.K i feel better now LOL Jason
LOL Jamm, you're a riot! ;D I'm sorry, I didn't mean any offense by it I just thought that it might be kind of nice to have something that is visible in the posts that indicate if someone is a long time member or a "relatively" new one. I don't mean to infer anything derogatory by it. I know that even I can be a "motor mouth" too if I get started on something that lights my fire. I just meant it as a descriptive. ;D I suppose that if one is a regular on the site, that you'd already know who's who on the site. ;D

·
3,940 Posts
it's been 6 days, sam!! where are ya ;D

i like this idea!!

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Any more news on this Sam ? I know I am a junkie when it comes to being here on RCC.com geez I wonder how many hours per day I do spen on here usually ?

bt83rc

·
Premium Member
8,078 Posts
[quote author=McGuyver
Hey Sam,
have you ever thought about adding something in people's profile that shows how long they've been a member? I've been on the site for just about a year, and I have fewer posts that some of the motor mouths that joined up six monthes ago. Just a thought. Don't worry about it if it's too much trouble. ;D
Yeah, what he said.

Wait a minute McG... 775 vs 355? I think you're in with the blabber mouth bunch too! ;D

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BradicusX said:
Wait a minute McG... 775 vs 355? I think you're in with the blabber mouth bunch too! ;D
LOL! Yeah right! I've been a member for over a year and I have half as many posts as some guys that signed up four months ago! ;D

·
Super Moderator
9,424 Posts
Mac, That's because you spend so much time pondering,.. in depth answers to extricate each potential line of reasoning,.. to more adequately address the complexities of modern truckomotive difficulties.

How's married life?

·
Premium Member
8,078 Posts
1990RamMan said:
hmmm how can they be blabber mouth's? i've never blabbered to the site. I've typed a great deal though. ;D
Dang, stinkin Freddy fast fingers! ;D

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Ya'll are all a riot ;D I like the idea, and I also understand the time constriction Sam faces. But ya'll have already helped me out, I didn't even notice the "member since" in my profile! ;D

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Smokey said:
Mac, That's because you spend so much time pondering,.. in depth answers to extricate each potential line of reasoning,.. to more adequately address the complexities of modern truckomotive difficulties.
LOL!! You're a good man, Smokey Brown. ;)
Dang, it would have been really good to have you here when we did our "Utah Jam".
Next time, eh?
How's married life?
Hmmm.... I wouldn't know.... yet. The date is still three weeks away. ;D

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Congrats McGuyver ;D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts