Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
howdy SAM / I dont mean to sound like a dink BUT I just went thru all 37 pages of the members list / there are a lot of people having user names that have never posted or no legal E-mail address plus no locality info / plus some of the names are down right laughable / there is one page [ i dont remember which] that this guy has the same name with a different number 1 thru 7 behind it / I know your a busy man but thats what the MOD,s are for / I think it should be mandatory that all member info be filled out and NO more than two user names per person / dont mind me I,m just rambbling

·
Premium Member
8,111 Posts
I sorted the member list by state and it seems there are a lot that put the city & state in the city field & left the state blank so that sorting didn't work for them (majority). Any easy fix for that?

·
Administrator
26,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
before I did this we only had location, which is why people have the city and state in their city field. I changed the location field to city.

A fix is if those people would read one of the many posts throughout the board telling them to correct it, and they went and corrected it.

·
Premium Member
9,018 Posts
Kinda along both lines....you could be kinda mean and block access to anyone who hasn't made the changes to their info, or who has not filled it in.....kinda force them to fill it in. Maybe have a window pop up that requires them to fill in the blanks to ragin access. I personally know of 3 names that will probably never post, cuz they are my soon to be ex's names that she registered & made up to check on me in the chat room.....

Speaking of which, I can't access this site from work, but I can any other site I went to....any ideas why ?? it says I don't have the correct permissions from the site to view it

·
Premium Member
9,018 Posts
It says I don't have the proper permissions to veiw the site. To contact the site to obtain the permission.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
That is weird, I don't even have a page that says that.
That is a server message, nothing from RCC website, but from the server it's running on ;)

·
Administrator
26,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
santak said:
That is a server message, nothing from RCC website, but from the server it's running on ;)
Yes I know that, but the server message would say "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /"the path"/ on this server."

He says it tells him he doesn't have proper permission to view the site, which it does not say. There isn't any directories that are password protected so that message should not pop up. It could be that his work computer has filters and only allows certain sites to viewed?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts