Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody want to put a face to the names? Any Ideas?

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
maybe we can have a barbecue or a day of offrading and have a cookout that evening..and maybe even have the wives or significant others come along

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
definatly. I'd bet my wife wont ride with me in the truck off road, though.

Where would the best spot be? I live in portland, you are 3 or four hours away still, Had lives in beaverton, and then alot of guys are on the coast. I am willing to have y'all over at the house for a barbecue, but it's at least 45 minutes to wheeling from my house. Logjam hasnt been on alot lately, but I have his phone #s, so I can call him if we set a date.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
Remember I am moving to Vancouver WA later this month..so I wont be too far from you guys..maybe we can all go to Sand lake while the weather holds up

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will you be moved in by the 31st? I would say that setting a date is the first place to start.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
Well..I want to be back in Vancouver by early sept..I dont know if I will make it by august 31st though..so we will have to see

·
Registered
453 Posts
Early Sept works better for me!

{smoke}

Had

·
Registered
299 Posts
I wouldn't mind hooking up with you guys. I don't know if I'll be in the country beginning of Sept, but if I am, I'd like to meet some RCCers{cool}

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any body want to come help me swap my transfer case this saturday?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm busy Saturday, but I could help out on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I hope to have it done by then, but you are still welcome to come up if you want to have a cold beer and kick the tires for a bit, I still have some rattle cans, and parts of the truck that aint black.

Let me know,
Ian
503-232-7088

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, How is everybody's schedule this weekend?

·
Registered
248 Posts
hey iam a oregon too lol just thought i would let yall know. Thanks Jason

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey,
I live in Corvallis and was just wondering about the meeting, I would definetly be intrested in meeting you guys and getting some opinons on my truck. Oh and if anybody needs help or some extra hands my room mate and I can help out sometime. I wish I had check the boarded earlier because theres nothing better than a little tranfer cases work.
Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey,OSURAMCHARGER, welcome.

Please check out the sat, nov 9th thread.

Ian

1 - 15 of 15 Posts