Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else notice how the weather has been FREAKIN AWESOME at night, perfect convertable weather. And we are way overdue for a get together so how does another pavillions get together sound? June 19th? anyone else got a suggestion?

I know we are seriously overdue for a wheeling trip too...but i think we have quite a few rigs out of commission currently so that might be somethin worth planning for late summer-early fall.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That works for me, I'm off on the weekends during the month of June, count me in.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
{cool}

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
I'm gone the first two weekends in June, then I'm here.

·
Registered
660 Posts
won't be able to make it, going back to chicago for father's day, any other Friday I am game though

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aww...that sucks ryan...i even bought a nice new chain to pull your RC there ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
509 Posts
AZ-Trailduster said:
aww...that sucks ryan...i even bought a nice new chain to pull your RC there ;D ;D ;D
That's coldddd...............Anybody else notice how Nick has a spring in his step since he got his RC on the road????LOL.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, i've been waiting since december of 2002 to drive my truck, now that it runs...i can pass on the grilling that everyone gave me. ;D

Ryan's RC will run again, i have a 318 in my garage for him and a bunch of empty weekends in the future to help get that rig back on the road. That Toyota of his is getting to comfy being the main 4x4 in the household...am i right ryan? ;D

·
Registered
660 Posts
yeah the toyota is getting a little cocky, I caught it letting air out of one of the RC's tires the other day.

Nick, jsut for the chain comment, I hope we get a sudden downpour on our next run :)

As far as the motor swap goes, I think I will just hold out for a month or so and buy my buddy Steve's TBI 360 to swap in. For what he is willing to sell it to me for, it would be dumb not to take it.

I did go on a trail run with a Toyota club last weekend. The rigs these guys had were ridiculous. Everyone had f&r lockers with at least 35's. There were a couple w/ 37's and one w/ 40's. There were also a couple rigs that were all tubular with 4 links and coil overs. The trail was completely ridiculous with a couple waterfalls, one was about 7 ft high. 4 of the 9 trucks made it through without help, the rest needed a tug. There was also some major carnage. The guy I was riding with blew his ring and pinion which shot a tooth through the diff cover. Another guy exploded his tranny then another guy blew his rear end trying to pull him out. There were also a couple blown tires and a twisted driveshaft. It was awesome seeing these guys go through this stuff. This weekend they are goin on a run that is supposed to be waaaaay harder. I can't go but I can't wait to see the pics. Here are some pics of the run we just went on: http://www.wildyoats.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5997

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Two questions
1. What time
2. Probably more important where are the Pavillions I know there off of the 101 but what exit?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
wyattells said:
Two questions
1. What time
2. Probably more important where are the Pavillions I know there off of the 101 but what exit?
West of the 101 on the North side of Indian Bend about 1/4 mile. I think that there's a car show that goes on their on the weakends.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll be there the 19th

·
Registered
660 Posts
I thought we were gonna do it before it got hot??? j/k, see you guys there!!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
awesome, looks like we are gonna have a good turn out. I'm gonna be putting the hard top on my truck, should i wait till after the pavillions or do it before? This will be the first time my truck will be there ;D

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am going to do my best to be there on the 19th. What time is all of this going down? Where are you all going to meet up? I have been there a couple of times last year. Is anyone going to have their RC or truck on display? I haven’t met any of you all before; how will I recognize you? I have been trying real hard to get up there and meet my fellow AZ chapter members. I am in the Air Force down here at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson. It seems that every time an event is going on, I am on standby for the weekend. On a side note, how far is it from the El Torito restaurant in Scottsdale? A friend gave us a gift card for El Torito but did not realize we don’t have one in Tucson.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all.
Streak-O-Lean

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'm not sure where the El Torito is....i think if we get there early enough we can actually park where our trucks will get some attention (i like parking right next to the show towards the middle of the parking lot, near the west driveway after the mcdonalds, i believe there is a light). Most people dont go past the motorcycles so alot of people dont see our rigs when we park in the usual spot. How does 6:30pm sound?

And you should be able to recognize us...we are all extremely handsome. Usually standing around the ONLY RC's and TD's there. If anyone gets lost they can call my cell and i'll walk them to where we are at. 602-741-3747

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Well, I'll be driving my 70' Fury. I kinda like the looks I get when people see a purple car with an a body wing on it and a lumpy 318.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts