Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Puttin the digi to work.....ladies and gentlemen......I introduce to you.....The Jammer....

As you will notice, The Jammer is sporting the traditional two tone black and silver heavily oxidized paint <oooooooo>. Â Sitting proudly on the 3" lift with 33 BFG's, he sports a power packed 318. <ahhhhhhhh>. Â And if you'll look closely, you will also see the sporty diagonal line at the front. This is a unique feature from pine-trees-r-us. <crowd applauses as he strolls off the scene>. ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
body lifts or suspension? looks cool man.... ;D

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx...its a generic suspension lift i had the shop throw on. It will give way to a Rocky Mountain 4" system. Actually gettin ready to paint it and throw on some new stuffs as well.

As for the house...well...that's the fun job

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
nice truck. the house looks cool too.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
hey, the paint isnt that bad in the pic. look at mine. its terrible on the passenger side. my same fender is damaged too, o well. least ur windsheild isnt broke like mine. nice truck. too low, but nice truck. nice house to. does anybody know why mine has the 4wd center caps on mine? its a 2wd. i have those same wheels on a 5x5.5" pattern

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Figured I'd post up some progress pics now that this project has gone full blown:

Ain't she such a poser?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All the prep work done.  All the trim, badges and such removed.  Cept of course my trouble piece that I couldn't get immediately.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bare naked!  all striped down   ;D

rear hatch holes patched with glass filler and body holes welded up.  quarters were cut out...waitin fer the skin graphs.  few other little dimples covered over.  waitin on the new fender to come in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here she is in rough prime.  First coat applied to purtect that delicate skin after the procedure.  still have a few more grafs to go.  fender is in and waitin to go on.  believe it or not, actually found a new drip rail to go on the back...was very shocked!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts