Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh just more fake news everybody - nothing to see here

Registered
You know, CCB, if the earth was truly flat, we could watch Russian broadcast television instead.聽 ;):);D

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol. I didn't realize a fake news video morphed into a flat earth video 馃槀

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would be more than happy to entertain anyone about flat earth on one of our old "flat earth" threads instead of turning this thread into a flat earth threads again.

But I will say Pete that NASA knows it's flat. You can even download the pdf and read it yourself. Lol.

That's a slam dunk win for flat earth if you ask me! For the win!聽 聽 聽 {win}

Attachments

Registered
Canadian country boy said:
I would be more than happy to entertain anyone about flat earth on one of our old "flat earth" threads instead of turning this thread into a flat earth threads again.

But I will say Pete that NASA knows it's flat. You can even download the pdf and read it yourself. Lol.

That's a slam dunk win for flat earth if you ask me! For the win! {win}
LOL CCB!!! This is why we can't get the Moscow stations...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-of-sight_propagation :(

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trump calls out ABC reporter on the Syria bombing fake news. Lol

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's another video showing the fake attack. Check out more of Brian's videos on both his channels - HighImpactFlix and HighImpactVogs.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And thank you for that link Pete:) I haven't had a good chuckle today. Lol 馃槈

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
馃ぃ馃槄馃槅!!! I knew they would go into damage control! Haha. I love it.

You see, you can't compare the ridiculousness to each other - we all know that a real life Godzilla does not exist - cause if a million foot tall, fire breathing, city destroying lizard did actually exist, then I'm sure somebody would have it on camera by now because cameras are everywhere and have been for a while now - so I can bet the farm that that is fake news - but - firing ammunition and blowing things up does actually exist. So anyone with a brain should easily have good discernment between the two 馃槈馃槑聽

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heres what my brother from another mother RichieFromBoston has to say about this event. Richie is a fellow patriot off-roader like us. Check out his other channel - Jailbreak Overlander on YouTube. Cheers

Registered
Canadian country boy said:
🤣😅😆!!! I knew they would go into damage control! Haha. I love it.

You see, you can't compare the ridiculousness to each other - we all know that a real life Godzilla does not exist - cause if a million foot tall, fire breathing, city destroying lizard did actually exist, then I'm sure somebody would have it on camera by now because cameras are everywhere and have been for a while now - so I can bet the farm that that is fake news - but - firing ammunition and blowing things up does actually exist. So anyone with a brain should easily have good discernment between the two 😉😎
The Babylon Bee is a Christian-oriented news satire and parody site, CCB. Funny as hell, though, some of the stories are so absurd folks will think they're real. {lol}

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.