·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delete my posts. Obstruct my opinion. Lets go.  {flipoff}

·
Administrator
60,447 Posts
So go, I dare you, leave, logout, see ya, bye-bye.    {wave}  Don't be in any hurry to come back.

Oh ya, before ya go, Opinionate this - -  {whine}

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
The F.C.C. has nothing to do with this site, nor does the 1st amendment. This site is not legally protected by the 1st amendment, although when at all possible, there is an attempt to preserve this unless extreme personal hostility (name calling of individual(s), threats, ect ect)

The 1st amendment guarantees that the government will not suppress your right to speech. It says nothing about an individual/corporation.

If I am in your house, you have the right to ask me to leave, attempt to suppress my voice, ect ect.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
Ok he dared, he went. For some reason I don't think he will be coming back any time soon. ;)

Eric

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Did I miss something the few hours I was asleep?

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
IntenseImages said:
Ok he dared, he went. For some reason I don't think he will be coming back any time soon. ;)

Eric
Dont pretend this is the forst go-round with a crybaby. He will come back a few times to try to make you (whoever) feel bad about opressing his god given, constitutional right to be a dope.

Shame on RCC ::)

·
7,250 Posts
IntenseImages said:

Eric
Thanks Eric. I was going to move this to the Site Assistants board and ask for banning. Looks like you already handled the banning.

Chris

·
3,752 Posts
Dang trolls never sleep, I'm sure he'll be deeply missed.

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Some day it will become a sticky when the next person believes they have grounds for a constitutional grievance.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
If city hall/state/congress makes a law preventing you from speaking, your basic rights have been violated under most circumstances.

If a individual/corporation not associated with government of some level suppresses you, whether it is by post deletion, tell you to STFU, or duct taping your mouth in person, you do not have grounds under 1st amendment, which only guarantees that the government not have partiality and suppress some.

Furthermore, this complaint is not one for FCC. This complaint should go to supreme court, via your states lower courts.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
So are we taking bets as to how soon he'll try be back under another name?

{popcorn} {popcorn} {popcorn} {popcorn}

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
mopar65pa said:
So are we taking bets as to how soon he'll try be back under another name?

{popcorn} {popcorn} {popcorn} {popcorn}
That rarely happens, except for Husker.

Too bad. He has some cool cars listed in his signature. Shoulda just listened to my advice.

s ǝoɾ said:
It's about time for you to give yourself a the formal introduction in the open board I kept telling you about before. The site members kind of get confused when a member signs up and immediately dives into the heated debates, and everybody is like who is this guy?

A lot of these guys are often known by first name AND many times even by face/in person. Different than other forums. Dave, Ian, Tony, former danny, George, just to name a few from this thread. This isn't a place where it's easy to hide behind a user name since as a whole, the group is pretty active in actually meeting, wheeling, and lending a hand to each other in person.

Kind of like if you and some good buddies were at a bar debating what ever, and some random guy just jumps in and starts arguing as if he has known you for years, yet you have no idea who the hell he is. {beer} 8)

G

·
Wow, i'm surprised he posted again! :eek:

s ǝoɾ said:
Too bad. He has some cool cars listed in his signature. Shoulda just listened to my advice.
Yes, but who says he actually has those? Usually people like that are just big mouths that need, or want, attention. And they try to get it however they can. But, you never know, maybe he does???

·
Registered
8,249 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
s ǝoɾ said:
college girls.
so do we get the collage girls or are you calling us collage girls...boy would I be a hairy bitch {lol}

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.