·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here to introduce yourselves and join the chapter

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'm Dave.. aka Runin' W'the Devil.. Northern Harford County.

;D

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's great to see someone is alive here, welcome aboard Dave

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I know MD is right next door but we have to have more members than one? Time to do hit the streets RWTD and get the word out. If I start going back to Charles County for work, I'll peruse the neighborhoods out that way.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually there is 20 MD members on RCC just only 1 has signed into the chapter, too bad they could all be having some nice fun together

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just joined the site not to long ago. My name is Jason, I'm in Severna Park, Anne Arundel County

·
Registered
6 Posts
Name is Shane
Located in Elkridge, Howard County
1985 RamCharger 4x4 360. Just bought it on 3-7-04
Needs work. Runs rough, think it's timing. Looking for good Mechanic for this truck.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome aboard jsyms and dovers85, there are a few more members maybe you can all get together and help eachother out with your trucks

·
Registered
23 Posts
My name is Russ im in baltimore city im new to rcc but a veteran ramcharger owner

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard Russ

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I'm Aaron from Waldorf, MD (Charles County) and I have a 1989 Ram 250 truck. Looking to chat with some locals and learn about everything relating to these awesome Dodges!

Feel free to e-mail me anytime!

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey welcome aboard True, and feel free to post about things in this board

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
hi , im from cumberland (allegany county) which is in western maryland. i have a 92 ramcharger that you can see by going to my website or in the member pics on this site.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey glad you found us Jimbo welcome to the Chapter

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Like Jammer, I am also in VA, but spend a lot of time in MD. Where is everybody?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi,
.... name's Sam ... Live in Bowie, PG County (pity me...lol)

Just bought a '78 today. Still haven't found out the extent of what I'm going to need, but I sure like going "topless". The truck is flat green, I bought it from a guy in Jersey that said it was an M880, but is has all of the "custom" insignia. Guess I'll figure everything out once I dive into her.

:D

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome aboard Sam, and good luck with the 78, any help you need you can find in vehicle help and or chat

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, Im Russell. I live in Baltimore County. I have a 1978 Dodge Stepside 318 4bb. My current project is shoehorning a junkyard A-518 overdrive tranny in there. Next might be TBI. And / or a 360. Its my daily driver so nothing too crazy.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey russellmopar welcome aboard buddy

1 - 20 of 98 Posts