Dodge RamCharger Central banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Since this thread has gone to shit & probably not salvageable , here is one I started that is kind of related to the subject matter, just off on a tangent so to speak.

Bucky

·
Registered
22,463 Posts
LMAO guys!!! If you believe environmental law is getting out-of-control now, just wait until they make the earth a legal person like they did with banks and corporations... ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
LMAO guys!!! If you believe environmental law is getting out-of-control now, just wait until they make the earth a legal person like they did with banks and corporations... ;)

Will the troublesome boulders I've been evicting from my property have squatters rights?

·
Administrator
62,354 Posts
I must have pissed someone off, away for a few days missed all the excitment.
No, it was not you. I deleted a whole conversation that had no business with this thread.Yea, you did miss some excitement.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Was my post included in that? Only curious because I went back to find it to see where I left off reading last week and I cant find it, only where someone quoted it.

·
Administrator
62,354 Posts
I guess I did not read yours too well, I see it was not part of the out of this world discussions. I returned it, and apologize.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Oh that's no problem, I just felt like I was in the twilight zone, I was like now I know I posted here, wanted to make sure I wasn't losing my mind.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I got an alert saying my post got deleted, something to the extent or "around & down the trash you go".

I have no idea even which post it was.

Bucky

·
Administrator
62,354 Posts
That comment was aimed at the two making all the back and forth posts.

·
Registered
1988 Ramcharger W150, 318, 4-speed; 2008 Sebring Convertible; 2015 Challenger Shaker SCATPack 392 A8
95 Posts
If it were only possible to put a moderator on ignore status, this thread showed us all how badly the ability is needed.

Reactions: Barend and someguy

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I don't know which is a worse sign of my mental condition; Having something deleted & not being able to tell what is was.......or going back & reading something I posted months ago & not remembering even saying it.

Bucky

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just a question here. What makes someone a moderator? Theres a moderator(s) who rarely answers a good question and always argues everybody elses answers, and theres people who always answer questions good and arent. Honestly just wondering like is it number of posts one did? Cuz that ads up quick when you argue on every new thread created lol
Actually a serious question though

·
Administrator
62,354 Posts
There is no set qualifications. 4 things I look for. Give a shit, desire, helpfulness, and cares. Most of what they do is behind the scenes stuff, finding scammers, keeping threads in the right area, And so on. Nobody is paid, and no one gets enough thanks, but we all try. Yes, I inherited some staffing challenges, just need more time to work things out. I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: 440 4spd Power Ram

·
Registered
241 Posts
There is no set qualifications. 4 things I look for. Give a shit, desire, helpfulness, and cares. Most of what they do is behind the scenes stuff, finding scammers, keeping threads in the right area, And so on. Nobody is paid, and no one gets enough thanks, but we all try. Yes, I inherited some staffing challenges, just need more time to work things out. I'll leave it at that.
Thanks. Just something i was wondering for a bit. Love the forum

·
Registered
1988 Ramcharger W150, 318, 4-speed; 2008 Sebring Convertible; 2015 Challenger Shaker SCATPack 392 A8
95 Posts
Being a moderator is a thankless task, I worked my ass of as one on the RSWarrior forum before VScope bought it and goobered it up. It's really funny because now that I am disabled and have all the time in the world with no full time job, I just don't have the time to be online enough to moderate a forum like it should be done. And no, being a contrarian or "peckerhead" is not a job requirement.
CAD

101 - 120 of 120 Posts