Super Moderator
29,558 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
It was a joke Dodgeman, the difference is I have heard your music, you didn't listen to mine. Give different things a chance once in a while.

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KThaxton said:
That sounds like a bad 80's movie soundtrack. What the hell were they thinking with that synth?
Duh, the album was put out in '86, Kendall. LOL It's still got the good ol' Hammond in there, so hey... :)

MG42PillBox said:
try this you bunch'a old ass's
Chimaira's "music" was featured on the Mythbusters talking to plants episode, Pillbox, even though I watched that one through my eyelids. WTF's that song about, anyway? ;)

This is what you get for calling us "old asses"... ;D

"War" by Edwin Starr (Original Video - 1969)

·
29,538 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
Duh, the album was put out in '86, Kendall.
So BOC were trend following hipster dufases? I mean really, Kiss and a lot of other bands got sucked into the lame hair metal scene....but they still didn't sound like teeny bopper movie soundtracks! ;D

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Too much pansy BS here. We need more chaos and destruction! With that in mind I submit Exodus' Riot Act:

EXODUS - Riot Act

If you happened to be a fan of Exodus in the late '80s, you should check out their 3 latest albums. They still kick ass and even make Slayer's last few albums seem tame by comparison.

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KThaxton said:
So BOC were trend following hipster dufases? I mean really, Kiss and a lot of other bands got sucked into the lame hair metal scene....but they still didn't sound like teeny bopper movie soundtracks! ;D
LMAO Kendall!!! You have a message. :)

·
29,538 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
LMAO Kendall!!! You have a message. :)
I got the message.......did you really throw your panties on stage at a BOC concert?......oh, that was private, sorry. :p

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KThaxton said:
I got the message.......did you really throw your panties on stage at a BOC concert?......oh, that was private, sorry. :p
No, that was my bra. Landed right on Buck Dharma's "stun guitar". LOL :-*

Anyway, "Make Rock Not War" is probably one of the greatest recorded anthem songs ever and you know it. "We Are The Champions"? How cute. ;)

Got a better one? Let's hear it!!! ;D

·
29,538 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts