Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pics the other day, so here they are.

My line-x-ed interior.

The crossover pipe I installed. Eliminated a lot of back pressure and sounds a lot better IMO.

The line-x logo is on both sides of the RC.

I made a stencil of the Ram logo and painted it on the door. Still haven't done the other door yet.

The line-x-ed roof.

Don't laugh, these hold me in really well. ;D

The Borgeson steering shaft.

The block warmer I installed for the winter weather.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
looks good. i would get rid of those blocks on the front springs though. could cause major problems with stability and safety.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good. i would get rid of those blocks on the front springs though. could cause major problems with stability and safety.
Yeah, I've been trying to find the money for new front springs but something else always comes up....Eventually, I'm going to get some new springs for the front and probably do a shackle flip in the rear to even it up.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
hey, don't feel bad. i'm driving with a busted front spring. that in itself can't be too stable or safe. new springs are planned as well. how are the front floor boards? any patches before the liner was applied?

·
Registered
168 Posts
yes, please get those blocks off as soon as you can that is not safe at all. If these come out you will have a lot more problems, maybe some unfixable ones. Otherwise that line-x looks sweet! I have a ? though, did it make you top weight much more that stock?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, please get those blocks off as soon as you can that is not safe at all. If these come out you will have a lot more problems, maybe some unfixable ones. Otherwise that line-x looks sweet! I have a ? though, did it make you top weight much more that stock?
I'm sure it added some weight....I don't have anything to compare it against so I'm not sure how much of a difference it is. I guess the top would be around 10-13lbs heavier than stock....but I've never held a big sheet of line-x either. ???

Did all 79RCs have the quad headlights?
A lot of them did but I've seen some 79's with the round headlights. Those grilles are hard to find in good condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts