Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it might be cool to have somewhere to post MA specific pics. For those of you who can't post pics if you make them as small as you can and e-mail them to me I would be happy to post them for you. Here is a good one to get us started.

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For those of us too lazy to follow links here is LoFrontier's ram correct me if I'm wrong but Before and After

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
that 'after' shot is a digital drop job that my friend Brian did for me. I'm hoping to someday make it look something like that. Right now she looks more like this:

If anyone wants that red cap they can come take it away for free. It has some damage on the top but is easily repaired.

I'm going to be back home in a week or so. Drop a post in here if anyone's going out wheelin. I'd love to ride shotgun.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, here's another pick of mine, with the dog, both about to get a wash.

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And one of my friend almost losing it in a hole.

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I't hard to tell from that pick but that's a RAM 50 with 32" swampers, pulling out of a mud hole that i just sank in.
Josh

·
Registered
568 Posts
I looked at that pic and was like WHAT! I think that's the first Mighty Max / Ram 50 I've seen really getting muddy like that. Nice!

Cute doggie too. What's his/her name? I'll put up a couple pics of my pup when I get back home and scan them. He loves my trucks! Always wants to go for a ride.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
mud bogs, blew a front driveshaft u, then a axle in this one

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Cool pic... Reminds me of the night I sank my father's station wagon in what I thought was a mere puddle.. A broken chain blown tranny on a cherokee plus 4 hours to get it out I was on my way home for a severe beating..lol The rear white walls were nice and shiny though from spinning..lol

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Thanx Dean!!! Gonna have to send you a pick of the new one! ;D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Me and Heidi's sothern toys...

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts