Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a source for a low cost rear bench seat cover for a first generation Ramcharger/Trailduster?

I picked up a junkyard seat from a 77 Ramcharger, for my Trailduster, and it is in bad shape.  At the moment I don't want to spend $300 on an upholstery kit. But all the cheap bench seat covers I can find are for bigger bench seats.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
697 Posts
I put the cheap cowboy-rug covers on my 2 benches. They'll do until I'm ready to do a good repair on them.

·
Super Moderator
14,325 Posts
go to Google. type "Bench seat covers" look at results. there's tons for about $100

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most online listings don't give dimensions. Those that I have found with dimensions, seem too large, for a front seat.  The back seat is small, between the wheel wells.

I thought that may be someone has something that fits, and could tell me where they got it.

I have ordered a cheap set, and will make it do for now.  For now money is going to mechanical repairs. When the truck is back on the road, I will start spending money on the interior.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.