Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a tailgate for my D150. Mine is in rough shape and am trying to find a better one. Also does anyone know of a company that makes new ones?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Nobody makes new tailgates. Wrecking yards, classifieds, and car-part.com mostly. Check the for sale section here as well. Where are you located?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody makes new tailgates. Wrecking yards, classifieds, and car-part.com mostly. Check the for sale section here as well. Where are you located?
I am in Nashville. I have tried any and all places that post cars o line at pick n outs and have found nothing so far

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
What year is your truck? You might want to fill out your truck info for better help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My truck is a 79 D150. I looked at ar part and there is only 1 tailgate out in NY with no pics for $250. I saw a 84 tailgate in Kentucky. But from what I understand they are different

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
My truck is a 79 D150. I looked at ar part and there is only 1 tailgate out in NY with no pics for $250. I saw a 84 tailgate in Kentucky. But from what I understand they are different
They look different but mount the same.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
This guy only has two posts, so I'm not sure he is still around, but, he's twos states over...

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Search for a "gate/lid" in CAR-PART.COM and use 98579 as a zip. A ton of them came up all over the country. Some places will ship.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Call up Turners Wrecking in Fresno. Might be cost prohibitive to ship but they'll have one for you. Also wildcat mopars in Oregon. West coast has got the goods.

·
Administrator
61,045 Posts
They look different but mount the same.
No, they are different. The bottom hinge, and strap hangers are the same, but the latch is way different.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts

·
Administrator
61,045 Posts
Some guy who just joined this forum messaged me this and Idk who he even is
Do not send him any money, it is a scam. His IP shows him as being from Africa. He is now banned.

·
Administrator
61,045 Posts
It is something I just read about this morning, it is going around other vertical scope forums. They prey on someone desperately looking for parts.

·
Administrator
61,045 Posts
I think it is safe to say that this guy does not have a tailgate for sale.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Just, WOW! Probably the same team that jilted Washington out of 6 million in fraudulent unemployment claims. LOL

·
Administrator
61,045 Posts
Want to have fun? ask him if it is like this one.

• Haha
Reactions: RCCADMAN

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
I am looking for a tailgate for my D150. Mine is in rough shape and am trying to find a better one. Also does anyone know of a company that makes new ones?
Did you ever find one ? I have one off a 75 Ramcharger that is fairly straight. $100 + shipping whatever that is. I am in North Central Washington, Near Omak. Sorry no inside pics. Couple small dents and no Cancer. LMK ok ? Call or text Me Car Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Plant
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle
@ 5zero9-3tutu-4ninenine7 Junkyard Tom ***

1 - 20 of 20 Posts