Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Looking for a part

772 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Chump 
#1 ·
I am in need of a OEM fender flare/moulding for the right front of a 92 full size. It is about 2 inches high and is black in color. I didnt see a Wanted or classified section. I am willing to purchase or trade. I can provide a pic if needed. Thanks

#2 ·
the classified section is in the top navigation, right under the logo. Didn't even know they had OEM fender flares, or are we talking about trim mouldings? Not that I would have any, but maybe you can clarify that for the others...

#6 ·
OK...look closely at the old flare or one that is still on the truck and see if you can find a part number or brand name stamped into them. I would guess that the rubber flares were dealer installed as I don't find them in the factory parts book. I believe there are a number of companies in the aftermarket that make these, also the dealer may have gotten them from his parts dept. as an "Accessory" Item.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.