Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have an 88 RC V8 360, runs good but needs an honest reliable mechanic to work on a slow but steady renovate/rebuild over the next 6 months. First off I need an honest estimate so I know the $$$ amount I'm lookin at to start.

·
Registered
365 Posts
if your talking about just the engine save up and get a crate you will get more power requires less specialty tools and is mabey even a little cheaper thana rebuilt with parts and labor and you really dont have to wory about getting buned on a mechanic sayin he did something and he did not and a crate or remaned engine come under warranties most of the time
thats my thoughts
ken

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Hey ED-3! This is yours! Or Bogie, Smoothedge, etc etc.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Lol he has a mystery location, NY is alot bigger than people think

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
I know 2 people in queens i would trust in brooklyn you are on your own, staten island i can't remember the name of the shop, the bronx again you are on your own, however i know of a good welding shop in hunts point, in manhattan you are on your own. Long island i know 1 mechanic, 1 chassis shop, 1 exhaust shop.
Motors i only use my friend in dutchess county anyone else i won't go near them

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
So is this the new thing make a post ask a question and forget aboutit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.