Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is my daily driver. I guess you can call it that I put about 400 miles a day on her. 1995 KW with a CAT and a modest 475HP-----1650Ft-LBS torque. ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
got a million miles on it yet?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no. Only @ 380,000. But I belly dump on logging roads all summer long pulling around 93,000 pounds. Those are hard miles. In this business the trucks rarely see over 550,000 before needing the engine rebuilt. But after I do they will put the heavy pistons in, then I will be able to have it turned to 550HP. ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
I C

Now your nick name makes more sense. {cool}

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
You don't pay much attention do you Trent ? Geez the 1st pic of his Trail duterthere is bir rig in the back ground loaded dwon w/ logs !!! Geezz had to harrass you some Trent .

bt83rc

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
I want 1650 ft/lbs of torque.

You know where I can find some firewood?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I drive the same thing everyday even the same color too boot, we do alot of logging here in south carolina maybe one day we will pass each other, be like a flash back from the movie "vanishing point" except not at the end. mine has the 13 speed road ranger trans in it, I put in a dvd player too for my kid when he goes with me insurance permitting.
Nice truck by the way

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
i've always been a fan of semi's. my uncle drove one til he broke his wrist so bad that he cant drive them any more. and my granps drove til he retired. i like the truck.

·
Registered
383 Posts
;) Hey love the log truck man and specialy since it's a KW. We have lots of log trucks up here too, we run into them on rig moves all the time and they usually have the right of way too. We yeild to them. You can check out my big bed at ( my big ride @ work) It's my daily driver too. I thought about log hauling but nuthin ever came of it. Good to see some professional drivers who love to off road for fun as well as work. Thumbs up to you my man! ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
nice truck ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts