Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I post some pictures of the square body Rams at the Music City Mopar show that was held this past weekend in Franklin, TN. There were some nice ones.

Who says the older Rams aren't popular? This 1983 model won people's choice. It has big block power and a tubbed rear end. It's pretty much what I plan to do to my 1985.

This 1976 model was super nice. It has a small block under the hood.

This one is 360 powered. It was really clean.

I wish my dually looked this nice!

Have you ever heard of the Liberty Edition? This 1984 model commemorated the restoration of the Statue of Liberty. It won the 1972-1993 truck class.

A couple 1979 Little Reds.

I know this one isn't a 1972-1993 model, but I found it interesting. Dodge 'Dude. It's pretty rare.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Wow man....thats very cool. I wish we would have something like that around here. Seeing all these trucks kind of makes me want to find a cheap 2wd and fix up/restore once I get my 4x4 done

Thats a nice Dude too, i heard there was only around 1000 of them made!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That blue 1983 big block truck has lit the fire under me to start on my 1985 big block project. I've been kinda burned out since I recently finished my Shelby Charger.

·
2,317 Posts
thanks for the pics. love the black 78. what motor did it have?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All I know is it had a small block. I don't know the displacement.

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
I wonder if that's the "Dude" that was on Trucks?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kyot said:
I wonder if that's the "Dude" that was on Trucks?
Probably. That show is filmed in the Nashville area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.