Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once upon a time Chump helped me find a set of Load Levelers (based on measurements) for the front of my W50.

This time around i'd like to find a set for my PW50 Turbo Diesel, Front again.

The lower/bottom end uses the standard Eyelet/Collar like pretty much every shock in existance, the top end/upper mount uses a Stud/Bolt in the vertical position.  Center of the Suspension Travel (where the truck will sit normally) is roughly 15.5" - 16" (Stud Mount Surface to Center of the Eyelet), with a compressed length of 12" and a extended length of 24" give or take a few inches.

So long as i can find one within the ballpark of the 15.5 - 16" Center i can work around it and tweak things as needed.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OldGreyRamcharger said:
i thought load levelers were only for the rear, for the load in the the back of a truck. Never heard of a load leveler in the front
They work great on the front of a truck too, especially for Plow Trucks to help support the weight of the Snow Plow. But you have to match em up based of measurements since they don't make em for the front of a truck.

My PW50 is a Multi-Purpose Truck : Plow Truck/Work Truck/Offroad Truck, so i'd like to add a set to the front of it to help support the Diesel Engine just a little bit.

pir2 said:
Maybe this chart from Monroe can help you out.

http://www.shockwarehouse.com/news/load_chart.pdf
Thanks, i'll take a look at that after work, the computer in the garage is so ancient that it won't load that kind of stuff :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts