Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this stuff work? Anyone ever use it? Whats it do for leaking/ cracked heads/ gaskets? How temporary?Long enough to sell to dealer? :D

EZ

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Who is the manufactureer of this liquid glass ? Also i am going to move this to the open board so it can be seen by more eyes . That might know what this is .

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I got a friend that used it on a cheby 400 with a cracked block... didn't last long... think it might have held for a couple of days...worth a try if your definately not gonna keep the engine...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It may be cheaper! ;D If you move this to the open board, and someone lives around Fort Worth, and works at a used car sales, I was just kidding!!!! ;D

Really tho. I was wondering how long it would last. A couple of days may be good. Anybody else ever hear of it? I know that you gotta know someone at a dealer or such cause it aint on the open market. A friend of a friend of a friend kinda thing.....

EZ

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
I've never even heard of the stuff, sounds interesting enough though...

·
Registered
199 Posts
For a cracked block you might take a look at a substance called Pyro Putty. A friend here at work used it on an exhaust manifold, not sure how well it held up, but was enough to get past inspection. Little pricey, but it's pretty good stuff.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's gonna be either blowed head gasket or cracked head. Looked at the oil yesterday and it's now somewhat milky......

EZ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts