Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think that most of the other members are going to want specific info such as whether it a RC or PW and the year and current lift. I am going to estimate that you will need 7" of lift minimum and that is going to depend on how you plan to wheel it.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Truck or Rc/Td doesnt really matter nor does current lift. 6" lift is what youll need for 37s to clear. Im going to run 37s on my truck

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright it is a 87 dodge w 150 i forgot to post that part last night sorry....umm i have 4 inch rough country springs up front on top of custom shackles and hangers for another 3... and shackle flip kit in the rear. it looks like a tight fit but idk yet i dont have 37s yet....and i havnt put the dana 60s in yet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right now it has 33s and they look kinda small on it. I take it offroading occasionally it stays on road more than off but its not a daily driver though. i really like the ssr's in a 37..i heard good reviews about them

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
You should be fine with 6". I  kinda find it hard to believe that 35s will rub with 8". Is that stock shackles?

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
With 8" of lift and stock wheel wells, 35s can be made to rub when articulated off road.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the shackles are custom they r 3  inches longer than the factory ones and also the same with the hangers.... when the truck was just on 4 inches of lift once in a blue moon if u flexed the truck the 33s just barely clipped the back section of the front fender....i might just go 35s but i wonder if they will look too small

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Sounds like a 6" will cover what you are looking for.  I would still expect some rubbing when turning into a parking lot while bumoing over the curb.  The factory wheel wells are just small.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts