Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have a 78 ramcharger  i bought sexond hand  been doing  alot of work to it  i dont know what size suspension lift it has  but i know it has something  it does have a 3in  body lift as well  as the truck  is sitting on 38in ground hawgs
I want to take the body lift off as i dont like them  but i know doing that i wont be able to run the ground hawgs  which is also ok as they are dry rotted pretty bad.
Id like to run max 35    but would be open running 33 is there any way to see what size lift i have  that way i can find what size tires i can run with out cutting the fenders

Attachments

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
With a straightedge thru the spring-eyes on a front leaf, and a tape measure, you should be able to get some idea how much extra height you have over a stock, flat, 2-leaf spring. Stock rear block is 3" or so.

Stock cummins truck suspension clears 33's... 35's with some massaging. I estimate it at ~3" lift on a RC.

https://ramchargercentral.com/projects/red-w250-ramcharger/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.