Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
59,496 Posts
Get one of those big portable swamp coolers, they are great for outdoors, or a garage.

Reactions: neil4224

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Get one of those big portable swamp coolers, they are great for outdoors, or a garage.
Have a swamp cooler blowing through the south wall. After I work out in the heat all day at my job my enthusiasm is getting pretty thin lol.

·
Super Moderator
59,496 Posts
Have a swamp cooler blowing through the south wall. After I work out in the heat all day at my job my enthusiasm is getting pretty thin lol.
Yea, that will do it. I just have a little portable one, not too bad inside the shop, but I do not have the room to bring a vehicle in, so a lot of my stuff is outside. One of these days I will get a big one, but I also have a gravel parking lot, so moving it around would be a pain.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Caliche under my carport, same problem. It can still be 100 or so at 10pm so waiting for it to cool off doesn't fly during the week. Friday/Saturday I sometimes start around midnight and tinker all night.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts