Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys, i just got a pair of front leaf springs from a 76 Trail Duster. My PW's leaves are now flat and am thinking about rebuilding these and swapping them out. Can anyone give me any advice about doing this?

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
BigT71 said:
guys, i just got a pair of front leaf springs from a 76 Trail Duster. My PW's leaves are now flat and am thinking about rebuilding these and swapping them out. Can anyone give me any advice about doing this?
when you say they are flat, is that installed? the ramcharger/trailduster stock springs normally has an almost negative arch, so they are supposed to look flat

eric

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes that is installed. so are you saying that if my PW's leaf springs are flat installed i shouldn't worry about it and maybe sell the pair that i am getting?

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
BigT71 said:
yes that is installed. so are you saying that if my PW's leaf springs are flat installed i shouldn't worry about it and maybe sell the pair that i am getting?
yeah the front leaves on every sigel dodge i have seen have bee nalmost flat, and according to several sources they are supposed to be.

as far as selling the other par, that is up to you, might alwyas keep them aorund awhile nevr know when they will be handy

eric

1 - 4 of 4 Posts