Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
My brother came over today and we performed the mods on my diesal as described on the diesal truck resource page, lot's more smoke! Won't be able to fully appreciate the power until the tranny is fixed though. My bro seems to think with the smaller exhaust turbo housing I will be close to 300 horse, my target.

Thanks for the update cummins, can't wait to see it finished!

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
That is by far the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life. :eek:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Oakie doakie! One dumb question. It's twin turbo'ed... ...does one feed into the other one? ??? Not sure how dat works but looks pretty iffy. Tell ya what... ...I'll just bring my truck over and get rid of that mess for ya...............

Damn!!! :eek: Too sweet! Gotta see the end product. And convince the better half that is what I need for my truck! ;D ;D ;D 8)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thaks guys yea the one on bottem feeds the the lil hx 40 with about 10-15 psi and total boost is is up to 70-80 the eng is over at the dyno shop now I will keep you guys posted George

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
is that a glass tilt front end? it has that glass look, even painted

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea its a glass front end form usbodysource.com

thanks brian and cruissingram hopefully soon it will on the road and lots of you guys can see it it in preson George

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I love Diesel Drags, I am really interested to see the #s, I have scene a 12 second 1 ton but it wasn't set up for drags, that things #s might be incomprehensible.

SICK Work!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.