Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
yes they will fit (have a set of 2005? on a 88 rc) but they are real close to the tre and they suck the tires in alot. the hub sticks out ALOT. mine are on so i can move it around the yard not to drive on.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a big offset to the inside was something that I saw while looking at a set yesterday. The fronts looked like they had very little "Dish" to them. Craigslist is loaded with them, most sets of 4 are under $200.00. Just wondering if anybodies found a style that fits. Cant afford new ones on the trail truck.

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
You might be able to run the 17x8 hummer H2 rims which have gotten dirt cheap. Think it requires some center hub clearancing with a router. Now 17" tires are so much more popular and cheap, plus if you shop right, you can pickup a set of [email protected] rims with the stock 35" bfgs.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Several guys are reporting doing it w/o the precise machine work described above, I am considering it as well.

I have a '94 2500. You don't want those tiny 16x6.5" rims that the 2500s have. I do have 12.50s on them, they do physically fit, but I think this is what caused the squirrely handling and rough riding, since they need to be inflated excessively, and then ride only on the center patch, creating a feeling similar to a bad steering coupler (even though they have double u joint shafts)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts