Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I may not be able to go afterall. Patti said I can't go if her Zuki doesn't go. She said it isn't fair for me to have all the fun all the time. So, I have to stop working on the TD and see if I can get her carb fixed. Got to get a kit for it and try to get it fixed. All I have left for the TD is the cage. Wish me luck... :( :( :(

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Man, I hope you go. I'm looking foreward to meeting you.

How 'bout this.....tell her you have to go cause some guy is coming all the way from Maine to meet you. :)

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Best Rob Scneider voice YOU CAN DO IT!!! ;D

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
she just said it had to go, she didnt say it had to be running when it got there ;D. bring it on out, i bet we can get it running.

Duane

G

·
I have a soloution skip, have Patti sit in the drivers seat and you and Tug push it and make motor sounds, then when you fall over and quit making the sounds, tell her it must have died! ;) ;D

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We found the t-case bushing last night. We'll put it in Saturday. Now just have to get a carb kit or another carb and I may get to go. We may just take it apart, clean it, and see it we can make it work.

·
Registered
639 Posts
come on skip! *weird guy from the movie "waterboy"* YOU CUN DOO IT!!!

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With the help of Paul ...Madzookie I have the carb kit. He helped locate a part number and helped us get it at Car Quest. Thanks alot Paul. Just another great member helping another one. Stop by Paul for a couple cold ones on me.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I didn't want to miss this one.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
just set fire to the POS, and tell the ole lady her safety is more important to you and you love her and all those goodies, and let her drive your DODGE.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She has driven the TD and will again. I was messing with it and now I have a headlight problem. Something minor and will fix it soon as it's light outside about 6:30 am.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Things got screwed up for me today. Not sure what to make of it yet. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. I'm still hoping to take the TD, but it may depend on a couple things beyond my control. I may need a couple garage robbers or hell who knows. Last minute crap pisses me off. :mad:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.