Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The RCC SETI Team has only one active member!
I feel soooooo alone!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I'm still actively using boinc and on the Ramchargercentral groups of Eistein,SETI, Climateprediction and rosetta under either Nate or megatrek. Seem to be the only active one on all but seti with you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
megatrek said:
I'm still actively using boinc and on the Ramchargercentral groups of Eistein,SETI, Climateprediction and rosetta under either Nate or megatrek. Seem to be the only active one on all but seti with you.
I can see you now. You must have been working on the other projects when I looked last week because all I could see was ZEROS.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Yea, seti projects are pretty small but some of the other ones are rather large and do take some time.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Last time I tried something like this a man showed up at my door and wanted to give me an eye exam.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Mike,

I used to do SETI.  But now that I teach and partly because My Grandmother has Alzheimer's, my class and I are contributing to Folding at home with Stanford university.

We are currently in the top 1000 teams in the world with regard to production.  I recently put an ASUS GTX 970 Strix in my computer for the folding and man is it fast.

If you want some big numbers, this is the GPU to have.

If you decide to move your resources to something else, let me know. We would love to have you over at our folding team.

Thanks

Tommy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tommy;
When I can't get SETI units I go with Rosetta (team RCC).
My GPU is on a NVIDIA card, and I work 5 units at a time with it and the X4 PHENOM (plus a couple other computers on my home network).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts