Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we are going to turn in the order for all extra Ram Jam shirts before the t-shirt guy does away with our artwork. I am going to list what I have for everyone that mentioned they wanted them on the other post with a total and you can either paypal or mail a money order or whatever is best for you. If you are not mentioned in this post that I make, and you want a shirt, please let us know ASAP as the order will really go in by the end of this week I would assume. I'll let Jamie handle all that, I'm just trying to get all the details straightened out. Thank you. I'll re-list the prices and then I'll list who I have ordering what to get this right....

child sizes and adult sizes thru XL are $15 each
2XL are $16 and 3XL are $17.

We'll just have to guesstimate on shipping based on the shirts I've already sent out....

shipping on 1 shirt $3.00 standard delivery, not priority
shipping on 2-3 shirts $4.50 and
shipping on 4-5 shirts $6.00

If you order more shirts than that, get with me and we'll try to figure out a price for you based on the weight of your package.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is everyone I have for shirts so far

Sam'sGurl - Eric (L), Michelle (M), Jennifer (XL), Sam (L) $60
Rebel Ram - L, XL $30 plus shipping
BrianT - L, XL, XL $45 plus shipping
Mopar Man - L $15 plus shipping
TC Momma - Childs 6-8 $15 plus shipping
Mad Dog - L, XL $30 plus shipping
Swampthing - L,L,L,L,XL,XL,XL,M,S $135 plus shipping
Cooper30 - Childs 6-8 $15 plus shipping
Sharkbait4x4 - L, XL $30
Thesasquach - 2XL $16 plus shipping
Rampar410 - 3XL,2XL,L,14-16,6-8 $78 plus shipping
Lupe - 6-8,6-8 $30
Shiloh - S,S,S,M,M,M,L,L,L,XL,XL,2XL

Paypal address is [email protected] or mailing address is:

7301 South Ridge Court
Corpus Christi, TX 78413

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
roxy did jamie get the i m i sent him on the shirts//// quinn :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rampar410 said:
roxy did jamie get the i m i sent him on the shirts//// quinn :eek:
Quinn,

Yes, he did. I asked him about those this morning because I have a box ready for them, just need to get the break down from him on exactly which ones are yours as I know there is 1 other person's that we have here, but yours are here and printed, I just need to separate them, box them, and ship them off. :) Sorry about any confusion on that. When he told me about those extra shirts, I assumed they were for someone that wasn't going to be a ramjam so i didn't want to bring them and chance anything happen to them, but they are here and safe and ready to ship out. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
;D : ;D make sure someone that wesent at rj boxes them up.. everything i have is pink ;D ;D..realy had a good time..

of course you know already ... you are lucky person to have jamie .. and you muat be just like him .... i havent met a person in a long time that has made the imprassion jamie did .. its an honor to know you both... i told alice and she wants to meet you both... quinn--alice parker

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rampar410 said:
;D : ;D make sure someone that wesent at rj boxes them up.. everything i have is pink ;D ;D..realy had a good time..

of course you know already ... you are lucky person to have jamie .. and you muat be just like him .... i havent met a person in a long time that has made the imprassion jamie did .. its an honor to know you both... i told alice and she wants to meet you both... quinn--alice parker
Thank you very much for the kind words, and I look forward to getting to sit and visit with you and your wife in the future as well. Yes, Jamie is a keeper. Got him trained too well to start over at this point! ;D Just kidding, just fun to get those lil jabs in here and there! Yes, the shirts you'll be receiving will actually still be white with no Alto dirt on them! :eek: Take care

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
when do u need the money roxy?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rebel Ram said:
when do u need the money roxy?
Jamie said he's going to make tonight the cutoff for ordering shirts so I'm assuming he'll be turning the order in tomorrow, Wednesday. He said that we need to receive the money by next Wednesday, September 22.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, the order has been placed with the t-shirt guy. We'll let you know when they come in and then make sure we have addresses on everyone to ship them out. ;D

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
ya please take care of payment when ya can, we wont ship without it unless it has been arranged otherwise. this was only being run as we had lots wanting shirts that didnt get the chance to order them or get extras. we dont make anything on this stuff. shiloh ridge wanted some and so did members, luckily the tshirt guy still had the images. so we are in good shape.

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
ill get u the money friday.....

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Thanks Roxy and Jamie

I'll get the money in the mail tomorrow if this hurricane doesn't blow us away LOL I still got power...which is VERY amazing. Thanks again! Yall are the greatest :)

Jimmy

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Take care down there Jimmy.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
pm me david, ill get you the info. paypal or snail mail info just let me know

1 - 20 of 31 Posts