Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
29,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a Smittybuilt. You can get them from 4Wheel Parts Wholesale, or Summit, I am sure you can get them elsewhere too. If you live near a 4wheel Parts store, you can get from there and save a lot of $ in shipping.
I have a Skyjacker 2" lift on it.

·
5,143 Posts
I have one of those bumpers too. As far as I know they don't make them for the Ramcharger anymore, but I could be wrong. I had been looking hard for one, but couldn't find one. I got lucky and found mine on Ebay.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Nice RC, and cool bumper. I'd like to run mine through some of that terrain.

·
29,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Smokin_Guns said:
Sweet rig. I also like white.

I love the second to last pic. Wheelin with a 2 FOOT DEEP, perfectly sqaure mound of snow on your roof ;D
Technically, I'm not "wheelin" in that photo, I was trying to get in my driveway!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Trailduster79 said:
I have one of those bumpers too. As far as I know they don't make them for the Ramcharger anymore, but I could be wrong. I had been looking hard for one, but couldn't find one. I got lucky and found mine on Ebay.
they still have them, at least for my 88. Check out http://www.smittybiltinc.com/
Part# for mine would be:
front, black (DB20-F)
rear, black (FB30-R)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wow, thats only a 2" lift kit?
Looks pretty high.

Im trying to decide between a 2" lift kit and the 4" Rough Country lift kit.
The Rough Country is cheap, but I dont want the truck too big.

How do you like your Skyjacker kit?

·
29,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
turnerm said:
Wow, thats only a 2" lift kit?
Looks pretty high.

Im trying to decide between a 2" lift kit and the 4" Rough Country lift kit.
The Rough Country is cheap, but I dont want the truck too big.

How do you like your Skyjacker kit?
I think it looks higher than it really is because of the front bumper, it doesn't hang as low as the stock one so it APPEARS to be higher.
I have been very happy with my Skyjacker lift. Sometimes I wish I had a 4" lift, but I really don't NEED it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My stock RC fits 33" tires, and I dont want to move up in tire size. But I do want more travel and more stiffness from springs. My stock springs are shot.
But, my RC is my only vehicle, and sometimes I need to get into a garage. I dont want the handling to turn bad either, since I take my daughter in it sometimes.

Thanks,

MT

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.