Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to Dodge vehicles. I bought this truck 5 months ago for $750, from a friend. It had some problems which he thought were major but they turned out to be nothin. I have put a 2" lift and 33 inch tires on it, new rear brakes, and some TLC. I am now madly in love with the truck and all old Ramchargers. let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
2,317 Posts
nice ram! ;D ;D your friend didnt know what he had. good for you. what motor is hiding there.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
are you gonna take off the running boards? looks good

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
nice RC the silver looks good on the red

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's got a good strong 318 in it. I have been working out all the bugs. The steering was sloppy so I looked into it only to find the steering box had loosened up to the point of 3/4 of an inch space between the box and frame. the truck was just neglected. There is no rust on frame or body to speak of. I got probably $1600 total with new tires, lift, and complete new brakes.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
are they smurf tall? that rc is lifted but still pretty low. man its gotta be taller than any chevy around to be super kool! ;D. just kiddin man looks good and u got a good deal

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
i really dig the 'oh shit' handle on the outside of the back gate. lol, that for ur lil skater friends to skitch on?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Thanks,

I don't know who makes the brushguard. And the oh shit handle on the lift ate I believe someone had a spare tire holder that latched to that thing. I plan on weldin up a roof rack (basket style) and rebuilding the 318. Got alot of ideas on these forums. RCC is the collest thing on the web. Totaly addicted.
;DKevin

·
Registered
229 Posts
Great lookin' RC! You did get one heck of a deal. Congradulations!!! ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.