Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting rid of some basically brand new (under 100 street mi.) King 2.0 emulsion shocks with 7/8 stainless shafts and custom valved for Ramcharger with 4" lift in stock locations.  These are VERY nice and weren't cheap.  Selling for a little over 1/2 of what I just paid so no offers please.  $700 Local pickup

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi i am interested, i live in lancaster, ca... would you be able to ship them... i know you said pick up but i thought i would give it a shot... also what year ramcharger did they come of of

mark

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry local pickup.  Quick question....why are all your 300 posts ads?

·
Registered
85 Posts
i like find the old traildusters and ramchargers on the internet and to keep the interest alive in 74-80 trucks... as for local pick up darn .... i am a disabled vet with MS.... trying to finish my trailduster.... and need shocks... let me see if I can find them a ride lol

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That explains it.  Did you buy the King dual stabilizer off me last year?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, how ya been?  Sorry, I think everyone is a scam artist trying to get my things :-[.  I'll try to call you today....?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.