Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys maybe somebody did this before i need to get 5 pieces from Phoenix to detroit 2 doors 1 hood bikini top and lift gate for removable top any body have any ideas? I've been calling moving companies but nobody's calling me back

·
2013 Ram 1500 2014 Challenger SXT
2,302 Posts
Not a vehicle help question.You'll probably have better luck on the open board.I'll move it there for you.

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts
You can try on  place like uShip, but no matter how you move them it's going to cost more then they are worth to most of us.  Also, I would never buy used sheetmetal sight unseen.

·
Administrator
62,277 Posts
Greyhound used to do stuff like that, worth a call. Maybe not the hood though.

DHL used to haul anything when I worked for them. Even hauled two motorcycles one night.

If you can skip the hood, the rest could be stood up on a pallet, and a ton of shrink wrap, and most LTL trucking companies can give you an estimate for a single tall pallet.

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts
Fastenal also ships things from store to store if you have them local to your origin and destination.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All great ideas i didnt think of the one moving company did call me $2,700 and at upack is about 1000. I was hoping to get it down to about five hundred I'll try those others

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.