Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy RCC, Just bought an 88 Ramcharger LE150. I have some pics of it stock, that I would like to share for suggestions, and etc.
So far it's been a joy driving it, the only problem i had was a dirtdobber nest inside the darn carburetor. With about 179 bucks I had it repaired and it has been running nice ever since. (I refuse to mangle with a carburetor lol)
In a sense these pics will be my "before" pics considering I plan to get this thing real nice. My next addition to the "Keeper" as I call her will be a nice set of 40s series flowmasters. Hopefully this summer I will get my hands on a 3inch lift and some tires to accomany it. Below are some links that have some of the pics I have taken.

::1988 Ramcharger LE150 @ 2wd::
::360 5.9L::
::105k Miles::
::Basically entirely stock::

If you have any suggestions on how I should build it up let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a few more...a little dusty ;D

They should make an electric shocking Ram hood ornament lol (I love my Rammy, glad he's still there)

·
2,317 Posts
good looking rc. as far as lift or lower, there is tons of info around here. and welcome

·
Registered
168 Posts
nice truck, it would be cool if you made it into a pre-runner style rc? I have never seen one of them before.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
yeah the the pre runner woiuld be cool . i think maybe Fabtech has some front end lift parts . i am not for sure though . other wise all u can do is use a body lift to get her up in the air . u can get probably 32x 10.50's with a body lift at most .
nice rig man . and welcome to rcc as well .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts