Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to me I may be wasting my time notifiying the locals as to what I find at the JY. I don't gain anything from this, even costs me a buck to get in the gate to look around. The only thing I would like in return is to be notified when someone else finds something I am interested in at a JY.This is is the place to tell others in the area what you are looking for, and to notify others what you find that may be of interest to someone.
So is there any interest? Or should we just delete the topic?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I know I check 'em out whenever you post stuff to see if it is something I need or could need. It helps me out because I don't have the time to go out and hunt for the stuff. I just thought you put stuff on there as you saw it looking around for things you need. I know I appreciate it and I am sure everyone else does too!!! :)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
if i had the vehicle for it i'd be at the junk yards and back here giving updates. But i'm always reading your posts on what you've found. I wish i had your eye for this stuff. Most things i wouldn't see even if i tripped over them

·
Registered
423 Posts
ditto! i don't know if my wife appreciates it though. I almost came home with a pair of 57 chevy front fenders and hood last week. she pointed out that i don't own a 57 chevy. ;D

so i'm kind of particular about what i alow myself to get excited about! But i do check your posts for any "have to have's"

It's appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts